CNAS (Founded 2003 AD.) is a nonprofit able public College, which is located at Kathmandu-32, Koteshwor, Nepal. This CNAS aims a team of dedicated and visionary experts from the different discipline. So, since its inception, this College has been continuously growing keeping intact the brilliant academic record. At last, this CNAS provides excellent education in considerably reasonable expenses.
CNAS aims to stand as pioneer educational institution in the country with a vision to provide progressive and practical education, and produce competent manpower who could be assets to serve the nation.
CNAS has focus on more practical and job oriented education. Keeping scholars at the focal point, the College has given due emphasis on all round development of the students through counseling extracurricular activities, and personality and professional development training.
- To strive highly competent experts.
- To promote for vocational education.
- To provide highly life skill education.
- To inculcate the interdisciplinary experts.
- To provide person personal developments.
- To compete for the top level university education.